You can type here any text you want

BEST 6x9 that fit

• Thread starter Thread starter AsphaltAnihil8r
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
A

AsphaltAnihil8r

$$ is not a matter,unless were talking more than $300 a pair...

whats the BEST (yes yelling) 6x9 that fits

Zam hows that new box coming along:D

different 6X9's are going to be better for different systems. If your running them off the deck, you want one with less RMS power, too powerful a speaker with not enough power, you get clipping and distortion. If you have an amp to power them, get a pair with a higher power handling. All speakers are going to sound different to people per listening habits, loud all the time, moderate levels, rap, rock, every speaker has a unique tone. Your best bet is to head down to any retailer that has sound rooms or a speaker wall, and listen to them for yourself.

No-one else with any speakers they reallllly like.................:(

I posted a question like this as well month ago. I wanted to know which 6x9's would fit without any issues since I have read many can have large magnets that hit the crossbars on the rear seat. I did not get much of a response either, so I went with a 3way pair of 4x10 stock size Eclipse. They sound great, but I am sure the 6x9's would be better if I was trying to build a system.

the 6X9 adaptation in the rear is ALWAYS a touchy subject. everyone has an opinion and nobody can agree on it. It really just depends what direction you want to take your stereo in. For the average Joe, a 4X10 setup is sufficient enough. Some have to have that extra bass you get from a 6X9, and thats what makes them happy. Fact of the matter is you wont know til you get it in there and decide it either sounds good, or it sounds like a rhino banging a poodle in you back seat.

Back