You can type here any text you want

Best body brace

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboSkunk15

My GN is a t top car and rattles and shakes a lot id like to try and at least get it to do that less.
Any suggestions on braces ?
Manufacturers ?
Thnx on advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure the Rear Seat Brace followed by the 3 braces up front that Triangulate the frame. You can also do the 2 underhood braces. GNS has the rear frame bracket to get a brace welded to the rear of the frame.

my t-top car squeaks something awful too., but the roads around here look like those from a war zone.

WELD in the GNX rear seat brace. Add the connecting brace and front frame braces up front. Add all new body bushings and throw in the GNX body bushings. You will need to loosen up the rear mounts so you can lift up the body and squeeze them in place.
Later on you can add other items to tighten things up more, but this will solve your issues.
I have a T-top car too and it doesnt help the noises...it solves the problem.

WELD in the GNX rear seat brace. Add the connecting brace and front frame braces up front. Add all new body bushings and throw in the GNX body bushings. You will need to loosen up the rear mounts so you can lift up the body and squeeze them in place.
Later on you can add other items to tighten things up more, but this will solve your issues.
I have a T-top car too and it doesnt help the noises...it solves the problem.
Thnx for the advice everyone ...
Where can I find the gnx brace bushings I was looking at the tinman one

SC and C make a very solid 1 pc (triangulated) front underbody brace. It's welded construction make it RIGID. Won't work with a stretched SLIC though.

SC and C make a very solid 1 pc (triangulated) front underbody brace. It's welded construction make it RIGID. Won't work with a stretched SLIC though.
Stretched intercoolers mess up the bolt on braces too. I made a plate that moved the braces out and they worked great.

Back