here are some

Attachments

• user20554_pic382_1259809584.jpg
    user20554_pic382_1259809584.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,039
  • user20554_pic447_1260917500.jpg
    user20554_pic447_1260917500.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,006
Not to sound like a douche but I could totally use this thread to make a "how to photograph your car the right way" thread. There are some fantastic shots in this thread and some not so great shots.

If anyone would be interested in something like that and nobody cares that I use their car as an example (good and bad) let me know.

I am in no way insulting anyones car or picture taking ability. I just see so many pictures of cars that if the photographer would have moved even six inches the shot would turn out "magazine quality". So please, dont take this as a bash post for anyone, I myself am not a perfect photographer. :)

Not to sound like a douche but I could totally use this thread to make a "how to photograph your car the right way" thread. There are some fantastic shots in this thread and some not so great shots.

If anyone would be interested in something like that and nobody cares that I use their car as an example (good and bad) let me know.

I am in no way insulting anyones car or picture taking ability. I just see so many pictures of cars that if the photographer would have moved even six inches the shot would turn out "magazine quality". So please, dont take this as a bash post for anyone, I myself am not a perfect photographer. :)

Please share...

Please do so. Hoping to set up some photoshoots in the future, so I'll take all the advise I can get...;) Post em up here if you feel like it.

I skimmed through your thread and thought maybe you might like these pics of mine. I like to try to take more "artsy" photos of cars and motorcycles. I am the secretary for the Indiana Chapter of the GSCA and have tons of photos of Buicks from over the years.

This photo is by me out in front of our home:
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm157/Tom87GN/DSC00255.jpg

This photo is by Steve Smith with our club:
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm157/Tom87GN/INGSCA%20photo%20files/Toms_burnout_at_Bunker_Hill_2008.jpg

no, as in one pic shows his car and mine when we did a photo shoot together last year. Also the garage pic is of his car before he owned it.

Great Idea ! !