You can type here any text you want

Best day at Norwalk

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
It depends on what you want to do. Friday is a T&T day. Saturday is a car show at the local Arby's. Sunday is the race day. Good luck.

No Buicks at the track on Sat? Are there Buick vendors there? I want to make it , but I can only go for 1 day also.

Coach

There will be Buicks there Saturday, but it is a normal Saturday program. Some vendors might be there on Saturday. Sunday is the day that it is a Buick powered only show. Sunday is also when all the vendors that are going to be there will be there open for business.

cars for sale

hey guys what day do you guys think there will be some cars for sale im also going but can only make for 1 day
thanks

It appears you guys should go on sunday ill be there on sunday also unless i get a load to some far off place...idk what the weather will do though..Those that havent been to norwalk you are in for a treat but bring your track vehicle aka moped fourwheeler golfcart cause its a pretty big place and walkin sucks...

I'd say Sunday for sure.
Looks like the weather is supposed to be good Sunday too.

Back