Best octane pump gas in Bowling Green?

turbov6joe

Signal 1 J-12
What is the highest octane pump gas in Bowling Green? The best we can get here in KC is 92 at Amoco, the rest is all 91:(

cant remember the station, but we were told by the locals and got some 110 out of the pump. be prepared to use a tranny funnel couse of larger neck on pump wouldnt fit into restrictor. was less than 5 miles from track, maybe someone here knows..
not pump gas but much better:)

Hopefully there is 94, otherwise I get to turn the boost down.

I don't like turning the boost down. :(

No Sunoco station in BG. Been there and they don't have 'em. Either use alky or buy xylene while you're there and make parking lot cocktails. There's plenty of 93 available. Prices are decent right now in the area. I just passed through last weekend; 93 was $1.50-ish. Sadly, I won't be attending.

There is a parts store called Scotty's 270-843-9240 near Toot's.
They have (or did) Sunoco 104 octane unleaded race gas. They will even help you put it in your car. Not cheap but good stuff.

Gary:cool:

i havent been to bg since 1994 but there used to be sunoco stations at several small towns just prior to bg coming in from the louisville side of the country on rt 65- these towns were just a short drive back up 65 and i remember driving to them for gas on several different occasions