You can type here any text you want

Best place to get drag radials MT

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2GNS4ME

Hello All,

I installed my DBB 6776 turbo and now I cant hold the tires down. Where is the best place to get 16 inch drag radials from...MT of course.

check on EBAY MCCormack racing.

Where are you in IL? We are going to Byron on Sunday. I want to see a car with a 67 DBB run. Is your motor stock?

is the 6776 dbb as good as the innovative 66?

66 is a waste of money....garbage!!! HAHA hey man I had fun Saturday night we should do that more often.

Where are you in IL? We are going to Byron on Sunday. I want to see a car with a 67 DBB run. Is your motor stock?

Im in the north burbs Morton Grove and yes my long block is completly stock.
DR. BOOST still has to tune it for me :smile: but it blows the tire off from off the line.

Sunday maybe kinda hard for me but I'll see thanks for the invite.

Denny

OK I am in Glen Ellyn. I know where you are.

Let us know if you get any track times with that turbo. I was tempted up upgrade my 63E to a 67DBB, but I have not seen any times for that turbo yet. I already trapped at 121 with the 63 on 26lbs on a stock motor.

But McCormack is the best for tires. Fast free shipping too. Get on the stick so you can race with us. :biggrin:

Sweet6

Thats a tough call to switch from a 63 to a 67 cause 63 is a big shaft but I know how the spool up on a stock block is with a 63. I'll tell you one thing I have a 9.5 3200-3400 torque converter and I had a 44 on my car....the spool up on the 6776 is the same as the 44 :eek: Hope that helps and best of luck.

I have a 3400 stall and the 63 spools pretty good. I am happy with it. I am just afraid of dumping the cash and not getting a gain. If the 67DBB spooled night and day faster, I would do the switch. But I am not doing anything until at least next year.

Did you order the tires yet? :p

I have a 3400 stall and the 63 spools pretty good. I am happy with it. I am just afraid of dumping the cash and not getting a gain. If the 67DBB spooled night and day faster, I would do the switch. But I am not doing anything until at least next year.

Did you order the tires yet? :p

haha I called 2 places they are on back order. Checked ebay NONE!! Im having my friend with a rim shop see if he can locate some. Let ya know what happens.

Denny

lots of the MTs are getting back ordered.. McCormick didn't have mine either so I got them from Summit.. more $$$ BUT they had them :biggrin:
oh ..have a 67 DBB turbo here but the motor has heads on it .. works great .. had a 66 BB Turbonetics and worked good to.. 67 had more pull at the top ;)

Grumpy good to know. Yeah I saw your post about Melissa's car awesome accomplishment.

Back