Best rear suspension set up?

jurassic five 7

Hello,

I was curious to know if you guys think this set up is good for a rear suspension.

My car would be daily driven, and taken to track here and there.

Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks, ATR (or similar) rear sway bar, and air bags.

My bro has the Eibach springs and Bilstein shocks on his car which is a 86 Monte SS and its a nice smooth ride. But he broke out a rear shock when hes gone to the track (which they were maybe a year old or so and its only a 16.1 car, with just hammering it off the line with street tires)

But would that set up i mentioned, would be good for daily driving and then also good traction/60 footers at the track?

Also, please mention what your suspension is on your TR.

Thanks a lot guys,

Adam

H & R bar

New uppers and lowers control arms

QA1's 12 way adjustables or Bilstein's.

Moog stock replacemt springs or the Eibach pro drop springs

Rear setup

I think the boxed control arms are the trick to these rear suspensions. I put in the cheapest new ones I could find, stock replacement Federal Mogul springs and KYB shocks. Kept the stock sway bar. Tighened it right up. No more rear end walking when the tires break loose :biggrin: and the ride is fantastic.

I put in poly bushings and now wish I had done rubber. I can't keep them quiet. I honestly don't think the bushing material matters, just the fact that they are new is enough. I'm sure others may disagree.

I agree with TURBOV6. I have the same setup on my car with the Moog springs. Works great for street or strip and no more air bags. HTH
John

QA1's 12 way adjustable.......too much, found em for 1,200 bucks. WAY to much!

Thanks guys, keep the feedback comin!

-Adam