Coil Spring Replacement

Threest20

Evening all, hope everyone is well. My 85 is tired in the suspension. It sits lower, bottoms out rather easily and squeaks terribly. I want to replace the front and rear coil springs, shocks, ball joints and control arms/bushings. I just want it stock. I'm not looking for handling improvements, lowering it or anything. I just cruise it with my wife and kids and occasionally get on it a bit. I like the stock look. I cannot seem to figure out the springs I need. I came up with Moog 5606, 5660, 5600. I don't know which one is the correct one I need for what I want. Any help for the part number for the front and rear would be very much appreciated. Thanks Again!

Hi Threest20, did you try Highway Stars. They sell a lot of OEM parts. I have gotten springs and shocks from them and the GN sets and rides well.

If you’re looking for stock stuff highway stars or rock auto are good choices.

There were many threads years ago by jdpolzin and charlie f1 about the different moog springs, their spring rates, ride height and such.
Most of their info was about lowering the car on the cheap with moog springs vs. buying “lowering springs” from Belltech, Eibach and so on.
I couldn’t find the threads at the moment. It seems the search function isn’t working right now.