You can type here any text you want

best satelite radio for gns

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
They are not car specific... I sale XM and have used both... Personally I like the XM but it may just be what I got used to as it came with my truck...

VIrtually every aftermarket company makes receivers that are xm or sirius ready, just need the appropriate tuner, or you can get a unit that works through the fm radio with an adapter. Only drawback to that system is having to change the frequency on longer trips. Sirius is my preference, sports channels may noot be as good: but they have the playboy channel....:D

I've had Sirius for almost a year, and I hardly buy CDs anymore. In my PT I still have the stock (although decent quality) head unit. I use the direct FM input with mine. Basically it connects in between your antenna plug and the radio. Negates any effect of outside frequencies interfering with your sound. I tried using the included antenna (sucked), a tape cassette adapter (not bad), and finally went to the direct FM input module. Its a little black box the size of a relay, and you just plug and play.
I have one of the plug & play Sirius units, and I have the boombox inside that I use. Also, with Sirius, you can stream CD quality sound from their website if you are a subscriber.

Back