You can type here any text you want

Best Strawberry Milkshake!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tomcatturbo

Parksdale Groves Farms, Plant City

I was on my way home here and stopped off to get a fresh Strawberry Milkshake here in Central Florida! The Best place to go is Parksdale Groves Farms, here in Plant City. Just east of Tampa, off I-4 Exit 17 Branch Forbes Road, go south to 92 and make a left. 1.5 miles down road. Real easy to get to.

They also have the Best Strawberry Shortcake as well, and fresh squeezed OJ.

They ship Fruit as well by the way for the Folks Up North

No it doesn't. I was just posting this, cause there's not a better place to go in Florida for Strawberry Milkshakes, and Shortcake then Parksdale Farms. It's easy to get to off I-4 and just thought I'd share- Plus it's the season. Geezzz.... calm down.

I wasn't advertising for the Strawberry Festival, but since you mentioned that too, yes, the Strawberry Festival is February and will have some of the Best Country singers and family fun here in Plant City as well. Charlie Daniels, Alan Jackson, Travis Tritt, Mercy Me - etc etc :biggrin:
Welcome to the Florida Strawberry Festival!

Have a Nice Day!

Doesn't this belong in the Strawberry Festival section?

Damn, I guess I'm outta luck. I don't like strawberries, nor do I like redneck country singers....shucks!:cool:

That's not nice. LOL! :D Hope you like Christmas! Merry Christmas!

(Perhaps this should be in the Christmas section...?? :biggrin: )

And Shane (tntdiablo) Where have you been lately?? Hows the new Bulldog??

Damn, I guess I'm outta luck. I don't like strawberries, nor do I like redneck country singers....shucks!:cool:

I LOOOOOVE Christmas, especially Christmas in Florida!!!!

Happy Holidays!

You have obviously never been to see the women tasting those succulent berries with cream.............;)
We love the strawberry festival........:biggrin:

been busy with work,bull dog is being a pain in the a**,and i hope you and your family have a merry christmas

Back