Best sub on the market???

87gnblackdemon

Don't Be Redikulas!!
I have a few different options that I can go with when deciding on a setup for my trunk. The last option is purchasing new subs. So my ? is, what is the best sub on the market today. By 'best', I mean pure bass, hard hitting bass. I'm not in it for competition or anything, but would like a sub that sounds just as good as my vegas that I will have to give up. The subs need to be 12", they need to work with 1.0 to 1.5 cu ft per sub, my amp is 800w so I'd like them to need no more than 400 a piece. One sub I am looking at is the Autotek subs, their mean machine and super sport subs, since my amp is Autotek, they would match. But thats not that critical. Any suggestions???

BEST IS IN THE EARS OF THE BEHOLDER.

What is best to you would not be best to me (I'm a pure SQ guy)

I would suggest looking at any of the long throw woofers if you like the loud bass thing...Orion HCCA, JL W7, Shivas etc...

Good luck!

add to that list, Adire Brahma, Resonant Engr'ing XXX, Image Dynamics IDMAX and JL's W6v2 (for a cheaper alternative to the W7).

Alpine Type-R...I know it sounds ricey...but it sounds awesome! To go along with the Buick theme...Polk has some called GNX's!