You can type here any text you want

Beware !!!! Fake Gnx For Sale In Oklahoma City !!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

twinvipers

Got a number of a guy(from another board member) selling a GNX in Oklahoma for 29K. I thought it was suspicious, but figured maybe I lucked out. He said it was a friend of his that passed away and he was selling it for the wife. He said it was number 117. He wouldn't give me any more info and said he would meet me at the airport if I flew in. I figured I would gamble and take the chance. Bought tickets yesterday from New York to Oklahoma City. Last night the guy was not returning phone calls and I grew more suspicious. The vin # I could not get verified so I did a Google search for "GNX # 117". I found a recent ad posted that #117 had 8 miles on it and was for sale in California. I called the guy and sure enough he had #117. I cancelled the flights,hotel and rent-a-car this morning. Thank god I didn't fly across the country to find a fake !!! It would not have been pretty and I probably would be sitting in an Oklahoma jail cell right now.

I don't believe in the saying that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I have found some great deals in my life. Luckily I didn't make this trip. :mad:

thank god you didnt get suckered into that ordeal. Hopefully he'll learn to not try to pull it off again. He prob found some other sucker to buy it.

-Adam

Post any info you get on this car/seller. It may save another "real" Buick guy a lot of hassle, or worse yet, getting ripped off.

SinistrV6 said:
Post any info you get on this car/seller. It may save another "real" Buick guy a lot of hassle, or worse yet, getting ripped off.

The guys name is Roger. He's in Oklahoma City and says it's #117.

I

think this guy still is out there, a buddy of mine is looking at a GNX in OKC, damn, I need to talk to him. Thanks for the information.... :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

How much is he asking and what are the miles ?

The guys name is Roger. Says he's selling for his friend that passed away.

Let me know how it works out. Tell him to be VERY careful.

Yes

I will keep posted, have not talked with him yet today.......will let you know. :mad: thanks for asking!!

Just

Talked With My Budddy Johndeeregn And He Is In Okc And Poed Big Time. Same Stupid Scam.
That Guy Should Not Fc With Him He Has Another Dude With Him I Would Never Mess With..
Thanks For The Info..
Why Do They Make Stupid Azzes Like That To Mess With Good Folks?

Fake gnx #117

Yes he is a scam Bull%^&%$ will not give you any kind of information.
The car is listed in classic auto trader as a regular grand national, but has the #117 after it as if he dont know what his selling.ITS A FAKE GNX. AND HIS A #$%$^%HEAD :mad: :mad: HE ALMOST GOT ME TOO I WAS GOING TO BUY IT AND FLIP THE CAR TO MAKE A LITTLE $$$. BUT ANOTHEER MEMBER TOLD ME HE WOULD GIVE ME $$$ JUST AS LONG AS I TOLD WHERE IT WAS AT. AND IT ENDED UP BEING PHONY.

I am

telling ya, the buddy just happend to be in OKC when I talked with him. That dude may not want to be home tonight.
He is not happy.
I do not really blame him a bit for not being either.....

Guys-

I am in Ok City tonight on business. I AM going to visit this guy tomarrow because I sold my 18k mile 86 GN THAT WAS COMPLETELY origional and my VERY nice 89 TTA to buy a car of this "supposed" calliber. :mad:

He doesnt know I am in Ok City,,,,,I will update my post after tomarrow afternoon :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek:

Twinvipers,

I have followed your posts about looking for another GNX.
I was reading in latest Hemmings motor news last night.
Kruse or B-J(can't remember which) is listing a 235-mile GNX in their upcoming florida auction in January.

If you are interested in the full info and numbers---let me know :cool:

Geoff

ghall said:
Twinvipers,

I have followed your posts about looking for another GNX.
I was reading in latest Hemmings motor news last night.
Kruse or B-J(can't remember which) is listing a 235-mile GNX in their upcoming florida auction in January.

If you are interested in the full info and numbers---let me know :cool:

Geoff

Please pm me the info. I will make that trip. I think I have a deal on another one right now(will know for sure by next weekend). Still wouldn't mind going to try and buy the one in Fl. also.

Thanks for the heads up...

Why list it as a fake at $29K, thats more suspicious than at $40K...
this guy needs a serious beat down, Most anyone that knows Gns, can pick the GNX out w/o looking real close, theres just obvious differences. BUT a GN owner , You'll almost NEVER fool. We all adore/idolize the GNX.

twinvipers said:
So, did anyone elso go see this car ?
Shxxxt........! do you really have all these cars? Dude, you don't need another GNX, a Skyline or Supra in the 900+ horse range would look nice in your stable.

dart21 said:
Shxxxt........! do you really have all these cars? Dude, you don't need another GNX, a Skyline or Supra in the 900+ horse range would look nice in your stable.

Had a few fast Supra's(Great cars). Skyline's are too rice for me.

Looking at the new Viper Coupe...

Back