You can type here any text you want

Beware of buickman2006

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JKGeorge1116

Wanted to make the forum aware of this member Alex (buickman2006) and this situation so no one else gets scammed.

I posted that I was looking for a set of Limited Upper Door panels and Alex reached out to me directly and told me he had a set and sent me pictures. He gave me a price and I send him payment on May 29th. I made the mistake of paying him through Venmo instead of PayPal. He promised to send tracking information within a few days. Once I started reaching out, he claimed that UPS had lost the package but wouldn't share the tracking info. Have sent him several direct messages since then but he has since gone radio silent.

So my advice is not to send him any money or go through PayPal so you have SOME protection.

The guys been a member here since 2006 and seems to have tons of for sale posts that all went fine.PM Chuck maybe he can look into for you but something doesn’t seem right a guy around all these years that’s sold a ton of stuff with zero issues.

Hasn't been here since 7/12 of this yr.
LMK if you don't get your parts.
He's had over 600 hits on 1 addy, so is likely doing other "stuff".

Back