beware of cottons performance!

Jack is a great guy and runs a great business. I would not hesitate to buy anything from him. Well maybe not anything ;)

Well you sure knew the right way to get people to read your thread.
I dont even have a turbo buick anymore and was visiting the site and saw your thread and I was like
"How could someone be flaming jack (the tr guru)after all the years hes devoted to his customers?"
basically we all came on here ready to tar and feather you. glad we dont have to. ;)

GANGSTER said:
Well you sure knew the right way to get people to read your thread.
I dont even have a turbo buick anymore and was visiting the site and saw your thread and I was like
"How could someone be flaming jack (the tr guru)after all the years hes devoted to his customers?"
basically we all came on here ready to tar and feather you. glad we dont have to. ;)

:D

I was there and saw the 4" exhaust, Looks like it should go under a truck, A big truck, Wild, I meet him and his wife, He talked me into getting a bb 66 turbo off him and take the T70 off my gn, I thought about it and taked to him and said ok I will take it and he said well you want us to put it on for you while you wait, Really seems like a nice guy

Hey Jerry

i hope everything is ok....keep me posted...................................Bob