You can type here any text you want

BFG DR's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quiky One

I know they are not the best, but I have them and wondered if they are: any good in the rain? Any good on the track? and how many miles you can get out of them?

Thanks Jason

why waste your money on BFG's ? Ive had acouple sets of BFG's they didnt start working until they were half wornout were so so in the rain and i got about 2,500-3k miles a set. M/T DR's work first pass and last twice as long.

I don't have anything bad to say about mine. They finally wore out and I replaced them with some Nitto street tires because I am driving it more.

But, I had 255/50/16's. I ran 19 psi in them at the track and I 60ft 1.60's with a bone stock suspension with 106k bushings. No air bags or pinion snubber. They hooked GREAT!

I left at 4psi at around 3600 rpm.

I had mine for almost two years with around 8k miles on them. I never had problems in the rain but I drove 55mph in the wet.

why waste your money on BFG's ? Ive had acouple sets of BFG's they didnt start working until they were half wornout were so so in the rain and i got about 2,500-3k miles a set. M/T DR's work first pass and last twice as long.

I didnt waste money on them. I got them for free.

Jason

Back