You can type here any text you want

BGC gasket needed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Beamer

I have a Bowling Green Custom elbow and downpipe combo. I am in need of a new flange donut gasket for it. Does anyone have a Napa part number for one or know of a location to get one at? Mine sort of broke into pieces when taking the downpipe off today.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Mike

Donut

I would take it to a muffler shop, they normally have alot of those gaskets hanging on the wall..

i believe there is a ford pick up trunk flange that fits it-i had the part number but cant remember where i put it.

Thanks for the replies. I will try and get to an exhaust shop soon, but if anyone can come up with a part number, it would be greatly appreiated.

Mike

i believe there is a ford pick up trunk flange that fits it-i had the part number but cant remember where i put it.

Back to the top...

Blues, have you been able to locate the number?

I am in need of getting one for my setup and if anyone knows a source or a part number, it is greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
Mike

I think if you go to a local ford dealership-they re parts dept should be able to match it up for you-it might be the same as onthe 150 trucks-let us know if you get the correct part number-i will check tomorrow to see if i have any spare ones in my garage.

Back to the top...

Blues, have you been able to locate the number?

I am in need of getting one for my setup and if anyone knows a source or a part number, it is greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
Mike

Mike, post this in the main tech area..

Back