BGC gasket needed

Beamer

I have a Bowling Green Custom elbow and downpipe combo. I am in need of a new flange donut gasket for it. Does anyone have a Napa part number for one or know of a location to get one at? Mine sort of broke into pieces when taking the downpipe off today.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Mike

Donut

I would take it to a muffler shop, they normally have alot of those gaskets hanging on the wall..

i believe there is a ford pick up trunk flange that fits it-i had the part number but cant remember where i put it.

Thanks for the replies. I will try and get to an exhaust shop soon, but if anyone can come up with a part number, it would be greatly appreiated.

Mike

i believe there is a ford pick up trunk flange that fits it-i had the part number but cant remember where i put it.

Back to the top...

Blues, have you been able to locate the number?

I am in need of getting one for my setup and if anyone knows a source or a part number, it is greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
Mike

I think if you go to a local ford dealership-they re parts dept should be able to match it up for you-it might be the same as onthe 150 trucks-let us know if you get the correct part number-i will check tomorrow to see if i have any spare ones in my garage.

Back to the top...

Blues, have you been able to locate the number?

I am in need of getting one for my setup and if anyone knows a source or a part number, it is greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
Mike

Mike, post this in the main tech area..