Big car show in KC Saturday October 16th

YouLikeThat

I wanted to pass this along to the KC Buick guys. It would be great so see you out. I know there will be at least 3 TRs including Jason Hoard's 150 MPH (1/8th mile) Turbo T. More info below or click link _\ Drive to Survive: Event Info /_. Johnny Dare was talking about it today also.
See Ya,
Scott

The Drive to Survive event will include a car and motorcycle show, food, t-shirts, silent auction, a raffle, door prizes and at Dorian‘s request, a seat belt safety awareness program. Our goal is to raise as much as we can to help out Dorian, so any vehicle can be registered for the show. Silent auction items that don't get bids the day of the event will be available for purchase online afterwards.

Donated auction and raffle items include over $5,000+ worth of products and gift certificates from Edelbrock, Aeromotive, Airaid, Hurst Shifters, Green Filters, Chux Trux, Holley, NOS, Professional Products, MSD Ignition, Painless, B&M, ProMotorsports, Amini's, AMC Theatres, Zio's, local restaurants and more!

The Drive To Survive is scheduled for:

October 16, 2010
9:00 am – 6:00 pm
At Wrap Factory
10933 Kaw Drive
Edwardsville, KS 66111

$20.00 Pre-Registration per vehicle
$25.00 Registration Day of Event

Vehicle Registration 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Judging 3:00 pm
Awards 4:00 pm

To pre-register your car/motorcycle, check out our registration page. The first 200 pre-registrants will also receive a FREE event t-shirt!

Dorian’s fund has been established with the Catastrophic Injury Program of NTAF, a nonprofit organization that serves the transplant and catastrophic injury community. All contributions are administered for injury-related expenses only.

The Drive to Survive event will include a car and motorcycle show, food, t-shirts, silent auction, a raffle, door prizes and at Dorian‘s request, a seat belt safety awareness program. Our goal is to raise as much as we can to help out Dorian, so any vehicle can be registered for the show. Silent auction items that don't get bids the day of the event will be available for purchase online afterwards.

Donated auction and raffle items include over $5,000+ worth of products and gift certificates from Edelbrock, Aeromotive, Airaid, Hurst Shifters, Green Filters, Chux Trux, Holley, NOS, Professional Products, MSD Ignition, Painless, B&M, ProMotorsports, Amini's, AMC Theatres, Zio's, local restaurants and more!

The Drive To Survive is scheduled for:

October 16, 2010
9:00 am – 6:00 pm
At Wrap Factory
10933 Kaw Drive
Edwardsville, KS 66111

$20.00 Pre-Registration per vehicle
$25.00 Registration Day of Event

Vehicle Registration 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Judging 3:00 pm
Awards 4:00 pm

To pre-register your car/motorcycle, check out our registration page. The first 200 pre-registrants will also receive a FREE event t-shirt!

Dorian’s fund has been established with the Catastrophic Injury Program of NTAF, a nonprofit organization that serves the transplant and catastrophic injury community. All contributions are administered for injury-related expenses only.

It was good to see you Scott. What a great event. There was literally somthing for everyone! Cant wait to see some of the pics. It was funny I ran into so many people up there. I had a blast!

over 240 cars were there and a lot of money was raised for Dorian. Here are a few highlights.
NolahbdayDrive2Survive014.jpg

NolahbdayDrive2Survive043.jpg

NolahbdayDrive2Survive042.jpg

NolahbdayDrive2Survive041.jpg

NolahbdayDrive2Survive040.jpg

NolahbdayDrive2Survive035.jpg

NolahbdayDrive2Survive034.jpg

NolahbdayDrive2Survive031.jpg

NolahbdayDrive2Survive030.jpg

Looks like it was a great turn out. Thanks for the cool pics. I ended up up having to run in to work. The weather was awesome.