BIG PARTS LIST, 23 years of parts I've accumulated FOR SALE!

I am interested in the Kirban rims, I am from the spfld area when could i see them. i also am interested in other parts. thanks...chris

The rims are in nice condition. I can meet you in West Springfield to see the rims. All the other parts are at my house in Middlefield about an hour from Springfield.

By "Dash Pad" I mean the plastic piece that covers the front speakers. Also, Upper door trim escutcheons(chrome and gray trim that the ends of the pull strap attach to) $30 each piece - I need the rear one if the chrome is not peeling and their are no scratches in the gray - if you have please send picture.
Thanks

By "Dash Pad" I mean the plastic piece that covers the front speakers. Also, Upper door trim escutcheons(chrome and gray trim that the ends of the pull strap attach to) $30 each piece - I need the rear one if the chrome is not peeling and their are no scratches in the gray - if you have please send picture.
Thanks

I don't have the speaker cover. I'll Have to look and see if I have the upper door trim.

-87 grey column(shifter on the column) $100

-Astro roof complete assembly with wire harness, switch etc. $200 wont ship

I'm interested in both of these items. Does the column have cruise control & tilt...
Also does the Astro roof in working condition. I will pm you my number please