You can type here any text you want

Big rear sway bars.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo6Smackdown

Does anyone know where to get a STANDARD 1 & 3/8th" rear sway at for under 250 dollars? I can't seem to find any. A friend's looking for one.

Does anyone know where to get a STANDARD 1 & 3/8th" rear sway at for under 250 dollars? I can't seem to find any. A friend's looking for one.
Aggressiveauto.com had ATR 1 3/8 rear bars, last time I looked, for around $160 ish

PS, all e oversized ones i looked at were way more than 250.00. I think the HR one was like 500.00 and some other aftermarket ones were almost that much.

I dont know if 1 3/8 is stock size or not but i have a stock one if your interested in that.

I don't recall for sure, but it seems like the stock GN/ T-Type rear sway bar is around 7/8" or so.

image.png

The one on my 86 Ttype is.

Thanks Ttype6, I wasn't positive as I've had Herb Adams/ Moroso sway bars on mine since '87. 1 5/16 in. front with heim joints instead of end links and a 1 1/2 in. rear.

1 5/16 in. front with heim joints instead of end links and a 1 1/2 in. rear.
I've been thinking about getting rid of the stock sway bar links. It's an added suspension damping force on top of the shocks. I want the shocks to do all of the damping.

Back