You can type here any text you want

big stuff 3 questions

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

al shapiro

can anyone tell me if there is an air/fuel meter that can be used with the wbo2 big stuff 3. I am looking for a 2 1/16 gauge. Also can you still use caspers knock gauge with big stuff 3?

You will need a second location for an additional WBO2 sensor to run a stand alone A/F display. I have an LM-1 in addition to my BigStuff.

You should be able to run the knock gauge or alarm. Bigstuff (depending on the generation of hardware) has the capabilities to run ESC. You just need to wire it in to the ECU.

Dave

air/fuel gauge

Thank you for the info. Can you tell me if I can put the 2nd O2 sensor in the header by the turbo or do I need 2 separate sensors in the downpipe. Thanks

Dave, I have Gen 1 Big Stuff. Can I run a knock guage with the first gen??
If so any pointers on how to wire it in?
Thanks

al shapiro said:
Thank you for the info. Can you tell me if I can put the 2nd O2 sensor in the header by the turbo or do I need 2 separate sensors in the downpipe. Thanks

You don't want to put a wideband sensor in the stock location before the turbo. It runs too hot there and will shorten its life. Around 12 inches from the turbo works good.

Back