You can type here any text you want

big time thx to my friends

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WeSS

I gotz 2 sub woofers
Thanks to Richie Balcom, Julio Don, Don Cruz, Jack Di Lorenzo, & a few other of my friends that showed up. My car had a bottom end knock & it had to get a motor done & they stepped up to the plate. Must say not bad for a bunch of garage builders with very busy schedules to make it all happen for me in one day. Man I am wearing a big ole :biggrin: :D :) today. It is very nice to have friends that give a damn about you. I personally have been screwed over my fair share by others in the past but these guys are great. Thanks again, Wes

Wes 87 Turbo T said:
Thanks to Richie Balcom, Julio Don, Don Cruz, Jack Di Lorenzo, & a few other of my friends that showed up. My car had a bottom end knock & it had to get a motor done & they stepped up to the plate. Must say not bad for a bunch of garage builders with very busy schedules to make it all happen for me in one day. Man I am wearing a big ole :biggrin: :D :) today. It is very nice to have friends that give a damn about you. I personally have been screwed over my fair share by others in the past but these guys are great. Thanks again, Wes

your welcome !! ;)

you owe me a coffee !!! :D

III'S 87 GN said:
you owe me a coffee !!! :D

What? Another one besides the one you drank yesterday morning.. geesh :biggrin:

No Problem Amigo!!!!!!!!
Glad To Know We Could Help!!

Thanks Jd ;) ;) ;)

Back