You can type here any text you want

bike week kill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bigdaddy3312

hope you like this one......i was at bike week in daytona.did a little racing at thunder down there while i was there.there are un marked cherokees down there and i know this because my family lives there.....and apparently this other "kid"didnt.its like stop light to stop light down there this week,get to em as fast as you can!!!! sooo it was a good night!well the long story even longer,after a night of drinking and havin a little fun,an integra,with more stickers on it than i have ever seen,and he had nitrous,well he had a purge line any way...and man i bet he used a whole bottle!!!!!!we had just come over the causeway,to the old dixie highway,if you have been you know where this is,and there is a little strip mall,there was a cherokee sitting there and at 2 am it isnt mom getting the food.....so we watched the other side of the lights go yellow,bring it to 2000 rpm,and hold it.....and he is revving for all its worth,red,3500 rpm,and the moment of truth,our lght turns green and he smouldered the tires,my car was in neutral,off he goes with daytonas finest in tow!!!!!!!!
i slowly rolled by on my way home!moral of the story,#1 dont drink and drive,#2 if you do dont be stu stu stupid on the way home if you did!!!!#3 if you have to play,let em go and get cought,because you will still have your liscence to race again....
hope you enjoy!

p.s i am not preaching,just having fun........and the integra is purple if your ever down there......

Back