Billet 5931E (5957) 1/4 times

If the car responds to more timing I hope to kickoff a 122 mph. Also I need to tune it more, run different plugs and fix the leaking drag shock (I had to run a lot of air in the bags thinking it would bottom out). 3rd gear NB O2s were .77 the car makes more HP in the mid to low .700s

If the car responds to more timing I hope to kickoff a 122 mph. Also I need to tune it more, run different plugs and fix the leaking drag shock (I had to run a lot of air in the bags thinking it would bottom out). 3rd gear NB O2s were .77 the car makes more HP in the mid to low .700s

If you don't mind me asking, what chip are you running and are you tuning using your NB 02? I'm running the 5.7 chip as of right now. I would like to go as far as I can with it.

5.7 and yes NB (nothing like guessing)

omfgosh, lol. Your tuning with the otc 2000. Anything is better than nothing.

Ur fine at mid too low 700mv at those boost levels... Ur definitely fine at 11:3/4 A/F at 21#...prolly tits

omfgosh, lol. Your tuning with the otc 2000. Anything is better than nothing.

Ur fine at mid too low 700mv at those boost levels... Ur definitely fine at 11:3/4 A/F at 21#...prolly tits
5.7 and yes NB (nothing like guessing)
I ran the 6.0 chip with WB correction enabled and I didn't realize the WB sensor, AEM, needed changed every year. That is Eric Marshals recommendation. When my WB went bad, probably had some detonations because when my old engine was pulled my block was cracked at main #3 and ruined as well as the crank and rods. So switched back to the 5.7 chip and just use WB and PL to help tune.

Well see next year for me. I'll probably start out at 21 or 22 psi. BTW, guy that tuned my in 2008 when I went from stock to TE44 used an OTC 2000 to tune my car and never had a problem with performance. Just had to make sure the alky was topped off.

I'll definitely follow your thread, can wait to see where you top out.

When running the 5.7 you're still changing the WB/year? Do you have any data comparing the NB and WB?

When running the 5.7 you're still changing the WB/year? Do you have any data comparing the NB and WB?
I do I run both.you could be leaning the car down over a 1/2 to 3/4 of a point of fuel and only Small changes in the nb ex 790s to 760s.

Well so far no. But if I plan on using it for feedback, Eric suggested that I replace it every year. The original I put in was 2012 and by 2015 it was shot. Now that I have rebuilt my engine of course a new one goes in. Now this is AEM, it cost $60 or $70 on Amazon. Now there are other WBs that last longer, but are more expensive and you have to replace the controller to match it.

Unfortunately all the data was lost when my external HD took a crap. Next year I'll be in data collection mode.

Update: raised boost to 23#

????? (4 psi at line)

only one run halfroof trim ripped off thru traps.

20180724_200714.jpg