You can type here any text you want

Black Cragar wheels for slicks?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn87turbo

I need two wheels to mount my MT ET Streets on and was going to get these because they are priced very reasonable. Has anyone ever used these on a GN and if so what backspacing would I need to get? I'm assuming 4 inch backspacing and also the wheel would be a 15x8. thanks.
Patrick

don't get the wheel you linked to- the bolt pattern is wrong.
it is the Ford/Mopar 5X4.5 pattern and you need the 5X4.75 pattern.
as for fitment, i think the 4" backspace is the one you want.

well i dont know what backspacing is (i'm a noob) but these are the rims i was looking at, they are off the GN made for fast and furious, a movie that the only good part was the first 10 minutes with the fake GNX

I ve got a set of American Racing Outlaw 1s- perfect fit for a GN-15"x8" with a 3.75" backspacing-perfect for slicks or drag radials -satin aluminum finish with caps $200. for two. if you re interested- i ve got 4 in toal.

i am using those Cragars for my street tires. Perfect 4" backspacing on the 15X8 rears. The 15X7 fronts could use a little less backspacing on my car. I might add spacers later on to kick them out some.
Keep in mind those steel rims aren't "light". Heavier than Turbo T rims but lighter than GN rims. HTH.

Back