You can type here any text you want

Hartline /Lorenz Race

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SS/GN

I just returned from the Hartline/Lorenz Cadillac Buick race in West Salem Ohio. I must say I was very impressed. To all the people that say " Buicks are dying' really need to go to some of these events. The car count for a first time event was good. The fit between the Cadillac and Buicks was a natural with "Fast with Class" still a good slogan. Those CTS-V cars are definitely a class act. Both Cal and Brian worked all weekend to make this happen. Racers from both sides were curious to each others cars and more than willing to chat with each other in a very friendly atmosphere. The weather was great and the US 42 track is an amazing facility. The staff worked all weekend to provide a great track. Talking to other racers and they were all very happy. Special thanks to the Hartline,Lorenz and Fiscus families for putting such an effort in . Lets hope this becomes an annual event.

Back