Black headlight bezels

Aaron1456

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a pair of used, driver quality black headlight bezels for my '84. "Needs paint" is fine with me.

Thanks,
-Aaron

Never used them but that's cheap. I would imagine goodmark would be good. And you won't need to paint them. Mine need a new coat of trim black.

The car is in getting paint right now, so I wouldn't mind painting them, but for another 20 bucks I think I may just buy new

A board member suggested I would be better off getting chrome ones and painting them, he said they don't crack or warp. I've never handled the chrome bezels, are they thicker or different plastic or something?

Not familiar with that.... I would be concerned about rock chips. You might see little chips of chrome over time unless you stripped the chrome. I've had chrome bezels and I believe they were thicker.

I just bought this turbo T with the after market header panel an lite bezels.can anyone tell when I'm In the boost at 18lbs.
e7f7c744939c5423c57107e5483e7d20.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I just bought this turbo T with the after market header panel an lite bezels.can anyone tell when I'm In the boost at 18lbs.
e7f7c744939c5423c57107e5483e7d20.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Valid point. Perhaps we should be more worried about making the rear of our cars look nice, lol.

Thank you to those who replied, I ended up going with a set of chrome bezels from a board member.