You can type here any text you want

Blazer Brakes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mjdwyer23

Woosh WaGoN
I just picked up a pair of front assemblies from a 99 blazer. I'm going to order the earl's braided MC lines and get the rotors turned, but other than that I'm just gonna bolt them right on! It'll be nice having some extra stopping power after those 11 sec passes!

Not sure if you found a answer yet or not matt but I used a edelmann 258340 adaptor when I did my friends car.... still plaining to do it to the limited but haev not gotten around to it yet :D

I did the conversion a few weeks ago. My car did not require the brake line adapters. I bought 99 Blazer 2-wd front brakes lines from O'Reily's and they worked perfect. I did not notice the front wheels sticking out any further but I did change springs and installed tubular upper controls arms at the same time. The car definitely stops better. If you are only changing the spindles then the job should only take you about 2 or 3 hours. I spent about 8 hours on mine but I rebuilt the entire front end; lowering springs, shocks, bushings, cleaned and repainted, etc.. Good thing about the Blazer spindles is you can adapt Corvette C5 brakes if you want even bigger brakes.

There are several posts on here about the C5 conversion / upgrade. Do a search on this board and you will find it.

Breiter,

Can you please post a nice shot of your front brakes with the Blazer conversion?

Also, which tubular a-arms did you install? Thanks.

I will take a few this weekend. I used the tubular a-arms from GbodyParts.com. I also installed Energy Suspension bushing throughout.

Back