You can type here any text you want

Blown 5.1L Stroker Mach 1

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scojack_2001

Livin' Like A Refugee
Ran into this guy when I left the gym this morning. Had the Buick today! We were travelling toward the Maryland state line on Rt.40 here in Delaware pretty much playing cat and mouse the whole way.

His car was LOUD!!! Had a SLP catback, and a full exhaust; at the least. It was either Mineral Gray or Dark Shadow Gray (I couldnt tell), lowered, riding on some Bullitt replicas with 315? Nitto DRs in the back. Still had the Shaker going on, but with the Vortech; Im not sure how that works...

We get to a light, with me first in line in the right hand lane, and him second in line in the left. I move on the green real slow like so he can come along side, and we both just nail hit. He hit second and broke loose, while my Mickeys held strong as I went into second at 15psi or so. This TE-61 and ProTorque 3200-3400 is a GREAT setup!!!:D I got him two lengths and then let off. We do this for a few more miles, well across the line into MD. We start getting near North East (close to Cecil County, BTW) and we go from a 55-60 roll. I didnt have anything for him that time! He had me by 4+ cars!! Gotta love a stroker 32V with a blower, LOL!

We stopped and BS'd for a while at the local Burger King. Cool guys too. He said his wasnt even tuned up yet, and he was looking for 10s!!:eek:

Felt pretty good on the drive home.

Good story...You and i would be a close race. I have an 03 supercharged Cobra (see sig)and have run a couple of friends with TR's and we run pretty even.

Good story...You and i would be a close race. I have an 03 supercharged Cobra (see sig)and have run a couple of friends with TR's and we run pretty even.

heeeeeeyyyy, heeeeeeeyyy.
Where's your Turbo Buick?
Are you spying on us?;)

Are you spying on us?;)

I looked him up him. He has an 87T. I don't mean to play detective but I belong to other GM car forums that are littered with Mustang owners and import guys that are just there to troll.
Luckily, this site seems to be clear of that nonsense.

Welcome to the site CST3. Those SVT's are killer. I wouldn't even mess with a stock one and I'm almost running in the 11's.

To the OP, good kill. Mustangs, like Buicks are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Are you spying on us?;)

No, I'm not spying on you. I used to have a GN and hope to have another some day. I just like the TR community as well as the mustang community.

Hey we are all gear heads. I own a 03 COBRA Red&vert, and i own my 87GN, i am blessed with both worlds! Altho nothing rides like a BUICK, the Cobra is a monster, but the Buick has the complete package.

Back