Blue Top Injectors

turbohye

Nuclear Reactor
I have blue top injectors but cant tell what type they are (i bought the car with them already on there) Car came with a TA-49, fuel pump upgrade, Chip says nothing. Now -- since i have a new motor in the car with a stock turbo, i need to know what type of chip to get. All i know is that my injectors are blue tops but i dont know their # rating. Is there an identifier mark on these injectors? thanks

Look closely, there should be a part number on them - you might need a light/mirror to do this.

Mine have Ford's logo on them as well.

thanks!!

i will take a look as soon as i get home.
i ran a search but couldnt find an answer but what is the biggest injector i can run on a stock turbo (respectively with a custom chip) im just looking for low 12s like before.

thanks!!

i will take a look as soon as i get home.
i ran a search but couldnt find an answer but what is the biggest injector i can run on a stock turbo (respectively with a custom chip) im just looking for low 12s like before.

Mototron 60#

tried my best to look at trhe number but it seems to be 1280150957. my eyes are pretty bad and unfortunately thats all i could make out. does this look familiar guys?

been a while since we ran them .. we had the Ford blues.. nice injector..high 11's low 12's were a walk in the park .. best we did with them was 11.31 @ 121 (from what I remember :eek: ) :cool:

From the archives: Fuel Injector, "Blue Tops" 0-280-150-967 .

I ran 11.9 at 115 MPH with horrible 60' on street tires - If you have them fine but if you are buying I would start with something larger to grow into.

With a Thrasher 108 I went 11.53@118 with those injectors and a TA49.

With a stock turbo, it should be good for high 11's@113 with a good launch.

If you are going to run race gas, I recommend this chip at the track with about 20-23 psi of boost.

thanks guys

appreciate all the help guys --but i decided to go with a brand new set of Injectors from Turbo Tweak and a custom chip. No need to be running these old injectors on the new engine. Thanks for all your help and support. i will post hopefully this weekend with the results after the injectors are installed.:tongue:

Back