You can type here any text you want

Blue Top Injectors

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbohye

Nuclear Reactor
I have blue top injectors but cant tell what type they are (i bought the car with them already on there) Car came with a TA-49, fuel pump upgrade, Chip says nothing. Now -- since i have a new motor in the car with a stock turbo, i need to know what type of chip to get. All i know is that my injectors are blue tops but i dont know their # rating. Is there an identifier mark on these injectors? thanks

Look closely, there should be a part number on them - you might need a light/mirror to do this.

Mine have Ford's logo on them as well.

thanks!!

i will take a look as soon as i get home.
i ran a search but couldnt find an answer but what is the biggest injector i can run on a stock turbo (respectively with a custom chip) im just looking for low 12s like before.

thanks!!

i will take a look as soon as i get home.
i ran a search but couldnt find an answer but what is the biggest injector i can run on a stock turbo (respectively with a custom chip) im just looking for low 12s like before.

Mototron 60#

tried my best to look at trhe number but it seems to be 1280150957. my eyes are pretty bad and unfortunately thats all i could make out. does this look familiar guys?

been a while since we ran them .. we had the Ford blues.. nice injector..high 11's low 12's were a walk in the park .. best we did with them was 11.31 @ 121 (from what I remember :eek: ) :cool:

by any chance do you recognize this number off the injector? i might have gotten 1 or 2 incorrect

From the archives: Fuel Injector, "Blue Tops" 0-280-150-967 .

I ran 11.9 at 115 MPH with horrible 60' on street tires - If you have them fine but if you are buying I would start with something larger to grow into.

With a Thrasher 108 I went 11.53@118 with those injectors and a TA49.

With a stock turbo, it should be good for high 11's@113 with a good launch.

If you are going to run race gas, I recommend this chip at the track with about 20-23 psi of boost.

thanks guys

appreciate all the help guys --but i decided to go with a brand new set of Injectors from Turbo Tweak and a custom chip. No need to be running these old injectors on the new engine. Thanks for all your help and support. i will post hopefully this weekend with the results after the injectors are installed.:tongue:

Back