You can type here any text you want

Blueprint to kill rice

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Can someone post a link to a good ricer board? I would enjoy reading what goes through their minds. What do they say about us?

Has anybody actually raced or driven a fast ricer, and supra's are excluded. I see them all the time and can usually whoop them in the regal which is almost as ugly as their cars (see sig). Just wondering if anyone has actually gotten surprised by a quick ricemobile?

Their knowledge of cars is scary. i went into the kill section, and had to get out. Too ignorant for me

All they do is argue and say F this and F that. It gets old really fast. I am glad the moderators here keep better control of things

fast ricers? yes i know a few. if ya take a civic hatch back, take out the motor and drop in an integra GSR motor with header, intake and exaust, gut the civic and take it to the track you will see high 13's. i got a friend who's car is like that. also some of em whos cars run 12's with an integra type R motor in a hatch back but with some motor internal stuff done.

but for a laugh, go to hondatech.net or somthing like that. the killstorys are HELARIOUS. you look at ours and its like "smoked a corvett" "smoked a viper" "smoked a porsch 911 on the freeway". look at theirs and its like "v6 mustang went down yo!" and "smoked a chevy s-10 xtreem!" "saturn two door with exaust ate my dust!". LOL its always good for a chuckle:D

Any BB that had people who finish sentences with the word "yo", would make me want to kill. :mad: For that reason I will stay away. ;)

Back