You can type here any text you want

Bobs 2 Step is really cool

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OhioC5

Underwear model
I don't know if I'll use it but it sure sounds cool. I kind of screwed up, thought I was being really smart and hooked it to my line lock switch. My though was I'll use it at the line with the line lock, but then I thought "what about heating up the tires"? Damn, I wonder if it's possible to keep the rpm's under the cut off rpm and still warm up the rubber.

What do you think a good rev cut rpm would be for my car. TCS LU 3000 stall, unopened motor, billet stage II trans, TA 6262, 3" downpipe and 2.5 dual exhaust. Pretty much most of the stuff in my signature.

I don't know if I'll use it but it sure sounds cool. I kind of screwed up, thought I was being really smart and hooked it to my line lock switch. My though was I'll use it at the line with the line lock, but then I thought "what about heating up the tires"? Damn, I wonder if it's possible to keep the rpm's under the cut off rpm and still warm up the rubber.

What do you think a good rev cut rpm would be for my car. TCS LU 3000 stall, unopened motor, billet stage II trans, TA 6262, 3" downpipe and 2.5 dual exhaust. Pretty much most of the stuff in my signature.

Probably not too much without hitting rev limiter.... You wanna try something cool?? I set mine at 4000 rpms the other day and was on the highway, pulled the car back to drive and set the 2 step... I can tell you one thing, that is the perfect setup for running someone on the highway from a roll!! running about 60mph at 12psi just waiting to go, let off the button and instant hit no lag, plus no heating up the brakes;)

i also have mines on the line lock switch, BUT i have a on/of switch on it.
SO
Switch is in the OFF position -- 2 step function is off
Burn out -- no problem
put switch in the on position and GO.

Back