You can type here any text you want

Body Fillers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Welcome Buick T

Do a search in the hawaii sec. there should be a number of a someone in aiea that makes fiberglass bumper fillers.

Maybe Robert will know more info on that guy

I tried getting hold of him awhile back but got no return call. He's my classmate and moved, left a message at his mom's house, but got no reply.

Brian Daniels is his name. Let me know if anyone gets a hold of him. He was supposed to use my hood and trunk as a mold for fiberglass.

Thanks, Paul

Paul,

Let me know if you get in touch with Brian. I have a friend that's looking for bumper fillers.

Thanks,
Guy

I bought a few fiberglass parts a while back when they were brand new to the Buick market. There bumper fillers are really good quality. They also have alot of other fiberglass parts for the Buicks. Many other cars too. You can buy front/rear or both. My advice is, try to do a group order. I'm sure alot of guys in Hawaii need bumper fillers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BUIC...cmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ42611QQitemZ4613054245

Back