You can type here any text you want

Body parts for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

garrett

I once needed some good quarters for my rusted T-type. I have since bought a solid rust free Regal. So now I have a pair of real nice rust free/dent free quarters for sale. I also have a passenger side front fender inner and outer for sale as well as door window glass for both sides. All parts are pick-up only, which is the reason why I am putting this thread in the Florida section.

$500-firm for both quarters
$75 for inner and outer passenger front fender
$50 for the window glass
Note, the quarter are cut at the top of the roof and still have the door jam area attached. I tried to cut them as big as possible so the buyer could decide how much of the quarter they want to use.

parts

Nobody has a rusty TR that they brought with them from up North? Come on, hardly anybody is originally from Florida, LOL...

rust free doors

I know you can get them from Mike's Montes fro about $300 per door shipped.

Garrett

Will you separate the inner and outer fender? I am looking for the inner. How much?

Are you local to west central Fl.?

passenger front fender

Yes I will. Make me an offer, and come get it. I'm in Cape Coral, just North of Fort Myers.

Quarters still for sale

the quarters are still for sale. It took a long time to cut these #*@&%*# things off. I hope someone wants them.

driver's side still for sale

Driver's side is still available, see my other thread.

Back