Body Side Mouldings


Well-Known Member
Dec 20, 2015
Does anyone know who sells the 6 piece side mouldings in chrome? I can't find them anywhere.
years back there was a product for "spray on chrome" showcased on Leno's garage. unfortunately, that youtube video segment has been made private. it was not a rattle can application. best I could currently find is a video segment from Counting Cars showing what I remember to be the product or at least something similar. I remember parts being sprayed with a seemingly water delivery system. chrome sticks to parts and levels out while water runs off. that is what I would look into more rather than chrome kits in rattle cans.

figure you're looking at buying a roll of body side molding (black), cutting the pieces to length and doing the chrome....