You can type here any text you want

Booooooored in Miami

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pablo

Well I came back to my hometown for a cousins wedding and Im gonna be here for till the 8th, everyone I knew is either gone off to live in other places, turned into boring people, or just not my kind of people

Im bored out of my mind!

I know there are Turbo buick guys around here, any cruise in action or anything going on?

I live in Saga Bay, literally like a mile from where all the street racing occurs, or atleast USED to occur when I lived here

so let me know if any car stuff is going on I can go check out

Pablo if you want I can move to the Florida section, those guys seem to always be doing something fun.

Unlike up here in the cold NE:(

The tower shops in fort lauderdale has a big cruise in every friday. Its located on the SE corner of University and 595 in plantation. 500+ cars

Originally posted by NJTurbo
Pablo if you want I can move to the Florida section, those guys seem to always be doing something fun.

Unlike up here in the cold NE:(

shoot I shoulda thought of that

sure

The street racing scene in south Florida has really went down the tubes over the last year or so thanks to the new laws they have passed... Most of the time the only ones willing to race are the ricer kids that don't know any better... If you really need a fix of some fast cars racing and don't mind driving I'd head over to Moroso in WPB on Friday or Immokalee Raceway www.immrace.com (1/8th mile) also has TnT on Friday... I went to Immokalee a few weeks ago on a Friday TnT night and was quite surprised at all the fast cars that showed up!

As far as Buick get togethers last Friday (Good Friday) was the Towers meeting and there were a few guys that showed up...

As brick said the street racing scene has dried up quite a bit. Cops are all over it since about once a month someone gets killed down here racing on the street.

The other reason the ricers are still racing on the street is because they can race stoplight to stoplight and never go over the speed limit!! ;)

Pablo..........we're having our annual extreme right wingers barbecue up here in Zephyrhills this weekend. Come on over and I'll loan you an armband. :D

Pablo maybe you can find some underground animal fights:D :D

watcha bringing:eek:

Brick what's up the law is hammered down hard on a little late night fun. Dam ricers:rolleyes:

Hahah I just might take you up on that RRT, I have a buddy that lives in orlando that I could visit at the same time. Hes another extreme right winger lol

as for extreme animal fights... My mom does have a pretty big garage

Im gonna go trap a gator for it

Originally posted by Red Regal T
Pablo..........we're having our annual extreme right wingers barbecue up here in Zephyrhills this weekend. Come on over and I'll loan you an armband. :D

LOL

Originally posted by NJTurbo

Brick what's up the law is hammered down hard on a little late night fun. Dam ricers:rolleyes:

Travis, Yep it has definitely came down hard on the organized stuff where some people would meet up and go to a spot where there is nobody.... Used to have cars get trailered out to said spots and run for some $$$ even, but now that stuff is pretty much non existent... I know there are still some money races that go down once in a while, but it is kept very quiet.... The ricers basically ruined the scene by doing stupid random stuff (racing if you want to call it that) like weaving in and out of traffic and racing on roads that they have no business doing so... NOTHING like the organized stuff I mentioned! I can go on and on about this topic......

Please don't get me started!:rolleyes: :mad:

Originally posted by 86brick
Travis, Yep it has definitely came down hard on the organized stuff where some people would meet up and go to a spot where there is nobody.... Used to have cars get trailered out to said spots and run for some $$$ even, but now that stuff is pretty much non existent... I know there are still some money races that go down once in a while, but it is kept very quiet.... The ricers basically ruined the scene by doing stupid random stuff (racing if you want to call it that) like weaving in and out of traffic and racing on roads that they have no business doing so... NOTHING like the organized stuff I mentioned! I can go on and on about this topic......

Please don't get me started!:rolleyes: :mad:

Same here in NJ. Dam Rice:mad:

Back