You can type here any text you want

boost controller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JC89tta

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sprayed down my engine and my boost controller stoped working! Anyone have any idea what might be the problem? i'm also only getting 12 or 13 pounds of boost now? one more question is the factor boost gage close to accurate? My auto meter boost gauge reads 12 or 13 and the factor gauge reads about 16 or 17?

Check the WG solenoid on the passenger side by the turbo.. maybe water got into it.

Typically the factory guage is pretty accurate.. but if the MAP sensor is having issues.. it may not.

Heres a simple way, get a fuel pressure guage and put it on the winshield. Put the car up on boost and see how many PSI it increases. If your FP is 45 line off, it should go to 60 PSI at 15 PSI boost. So at 15 PSI..see what the guages read.

So is the 30 dollar autometer accurate? :rolleyes:

Whats im curious about is i have an adjustable waste gate which isn't working either

Back