You can type here any text you want

Boost gauge not working in deshboard

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Most likely it is a cracked vaccum line. Do yourself a big favor and get a good boost gauge and mount it on the pillar. Even when working the stock gauge is terribly inacurate and only goes to 20psi. If you plan on running that car you'll hit 20+ psi so the gauge is inadequate...............

I really didn't want to change anything about the interior. I wanted to keep the car looking & running stock. Its just the way I like my cars, all orginal. I know you can do a heck of alot to them. Thanks for the idea though it makes sense. Do you know how to fix the vaccum line?

Do yourself a big favor and get a good boost gauge and mount it on the pillar. Even when working the stock gauge is terribly inacurate and only goes to 20psi. If you plan on running that car you'll hit 20+ psi so the gauge is inadequate...............

You dont have to mount it in the pillar, mine is mounted below the dash pad in front of the left side vent. It is still easy to read without taking your eyes off the road and not nearly as obvious for everyone else to see.

Back