You can type here any text you want

Holley Pro Dash Backgrounds

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
1726995817071.png

i believe they do... touch screen i believe also but, don't quote me on it... its made by a third party...

Thats great, sucks to run the laptop everywhere i go just to see whats going on

I'm not sure how many people on here has purchased a Holley EFI ECU that also bought a Pro Dash along with it, I figured I'd share a few custom backgrounds I've made for the Turbo Regal's. I see most people on the internet "settle" with the default layouts that comes with the Holley dash. These particular gauges include a larger analog boost gauge, an analog AFR and Closed Loop Compensation gauge. The backgrounds are downloadable and free. If you have a specific logo request, let me know and I'll try to suit your needs and put one on for you. Again, for free. Also, I'd rather stick with putting custom logos on the backgrounds I've already created. An "all new layout" requires a tremendous amount of time setting these up. Changing logos, moving logos and changing gauge symbols is really easy to do. I will add more backgrounds to this thread as time goes on. One more thing, I "think" these will also work on the DD-EFI digital dash too.

FREE Holley Pro Dash 12.3" Custom Gauge Backgrounds
Now that's cool stuff, especially if you have a Holley Dash.. and awesome that your offering it for FREE to the TB.com members. This would be great if it worked on the DD-EFI digital dash as well. I know William A. had something similar on his DD-EFI digital dash with MS3, so If I decide to get one I hope these downloads work. Thanks again Turbo1dr 👍🤝

A separate screen would be nice, i personally wouldn't want to swap my cluster out but thats just me, on the ecu-gn that is

Last edited:
Back