Boost Gauge Sensor Line

Buicksforever

I need to replace the hard plastic hose/line that runs from the throttle body vacuum connections to the turbo boost gauge sensor located on the passenger side fenderwell. After twenty years they tend to get brittle. Is this part still available from GM or any of the chain parts stores. If not, what is everyone using as a replacement. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I know they sell it because I bought some last year. I got it a NAPA store and had to show the clerk an example of my original. I had to fix mine for vacuum leak purposes only. I run an after market boost gauge because the stock ones are not accurate. Good luck. Brad

I need to replace the hard plastic hose/line that runs from the throttle body vacuum connections to the turbo boost gauge sensor located on the passenger side fenderwell. After twenty years they tend to get brittle. Is this part still available from GM or any of the chain parts stores. If not, what is everyone using as a replacement. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.gbodyparts.com/product_info.php?cPath=46_22_44_50&products_id=66&osCsid=eea8f84766103baf53d6b054623d6fe3

That should help you out.