You can type here any text you want

Boost sensing harness...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Steve, the adapter converts the MAP to be read instead of ATS(MAT). Make sure Eric didnt put anything into that portion of the chip.

Thanks Julio, I actually just need part of the harness to work with Eric's chip - but I cant seem to find a place to order one. Gotta get this done asap, not much time left season opener up here is Feb 25th :)

My understanding is the harness supplied 5 volts for the MAP. The output of the MAP center terminal shouldnt change in voltage when tied into the MAT input. The three bar will read 1.6v approx key on. You dont need to supply the 3 bar with 5v since the TTA already does this through the factory harness.

So a simple jumper from MAT to MAP signal should work no?

There is a plug behind the passenger side has green, black, gray.. its by the VSS module behind the map pocket that has the green wire=MAP signal.

See if you can reach Bob Bailey and ask him if the input on the ecm is ok to use 0-5v on the MAT. If so.. simple jumper wire.. badabing.

HTH

Call Caspers 847 247 0484.
We have that item available as they fell into the low usage column in January.

-John

GNVenom said:
Call Caspers 847 247 0484.
We have that item available as they fell into the low usage column in January.

-John

Thanks John, I have to call you about parts for some other electrical projects I have in mind. As for the boost sensing harness, Ken called me back earlier today and one is already on the way.

Razor said:
So a simple jumper from MAT to MAP signal should work no?

This is what I thought too but heard from Eric today and he said there is some electronics in the MAT plug needed to make it work.

TTA850 said:
This is what I thought too but heard from Eric today and he said there is some electronics in the MAT plug needed to make it work.

10-4 :smile:

Back