You can type here any text you want

Boston GN Owners

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Updated to 15/20 cars hit . Owner said the car is one of a kind worth $200k. Hope he had good insurance. Didn't look like a GNX. Damage mainly nose and left rear. Won't buff out but def fixable. Or should I say if they totaled it it would be rebuilt. Damm shame. Guy watched as it was driving by :mad:
who the hell steals a GN for a joy ride ?

I didn't realize he was at Lebanon for the Buick event. prob walked by that car a few times. :( Prob scared the shit out of the thief . Anyone know the owner ? Hard to imagine seeing this as a beautiful car 2 days ago.

Question is, was the thief hitting cars intentionally or could he just not drive? It's hard to see a professional car thief not trying to get away with this one so I bet he was a very young, no-good kid.

hello people: Did youz see the pics of how he got into the iggy. No pro cuz if it was you'd never never see it again. That happen to a friends mother who had a mint 71 Skylark convertible. Gone and never seen again in one pc. anyway.
IBBY

Owned by Dennis Harrington. He has bought stuff from me before. Not sure about it being worth that much but a damn shame this happened. Guess the thief couldn’t handle the g body shuffle. Definitely not a pro. Hope he had decent insurance policy on this. Sounds like he drove it to work in downtown Boston.

I have had cars stolen since 1971 . 70 Mach 1 Cobra Jet Ill never forget the sickening feeling. I bought it new. Totally sucks for Dennis. :(

Best theft deterrent is leave the interior cluttered up with dunkin donuts cups, McDonald's wrappers & rolled up diapers.

Best theft deterrent is leave the interior cluttered up with dunkin donuts cups, McDonald's wrappers & rolled up diapers.
Man that's a bummer 😔. That was one bold thief... Hope his insurance company is generous with the 200K value? If my memory serves me right there was a rash of TB theft in the early 2000's across the country specifically in TX and in Bowling Green area while attending the Nationals. Since then, when I take my Buick out , it's never out of my sight.

Back