both steadfast and kirbins column lock

Pavell

is it possible to have the steadfast permanent column locked installed with ALSO the kirbans temporary lock over it?

will both of them be able to be applied to the same car at the same time?

Whatever you do,make sure you lock the wheel at the same time.

If you are worried about theft,consider many,many gadgets,cameras,tracking devices,etc. Full insurance,too.

image.png

I don't think our style car guard will work with the other version you mention. as it has been mentioned best thing is not to rely just on one single method. we also market a touch and go system which is quite unique and only requires one single wire to be cut under your dash and has no switch that triggers it....you merely touch a existing screw in your car and with your other hand touch one of the spokes on your steering wheel....if you do not do this car will not crank making it frustrating for a thief. it has a valet mod for when you get your car worked on....Same one we been marketing for over 15 years I know it works as it has saved a few cars from being stolen over the years.

no siren no alarm....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

has a small blinking lite so you know it is set or unset....

The steadfast column guard will do its job every time. it actually protects the shaft of the column where the column is broke and started with the ignition Rod. The other column guards just look menacing to a thief, in the eyes of the manufacturer anyways. Won't stop anyone.

Looks like the steadfast guard is no longer in production. How are the lokitt guards? Compared to the cargard column lock with the medeco lock.

Seems like all the other column locks can be defeated other than the steadfast.

Looks like the steadfast guard is no longer in production. How are the lokitt guards? Compared to the cargard column lock with the medeco lock.

Are you for real?? Shit. I have one on my column but it looks like the last owners car had an attempt to steal his ride. Guess it stays. I'm sure you can find them on eBay though.

someone needs to reverse engineer it. i need two of them. BTW the steadfast saved my car-- because of that extra plate that it has. I now regret selling it with the car.

Only other thing that's possibly going to save your car...well a few things:
Viper 2 way pager alarm
Steadfast guard
Some big ass dogs living in the car
An AK47
Or a psychotic girlfriend, which is about as vicious as a dog.
Other than that, it will just be towed off. GPS works for that SOMETIMES..

I have a steadfast new in the box if someone wants to try and make a batch of them them, other than that it will be going on my car.....

They are already being duplicated in China. There is an el Camino guy who had them made after he bought the stock out from steadfast.