You can type here any text you want

Bowling green 2025

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MIB1

Anyone planning on Bowling Green 2025? Would be my first. Could use general info on event details, lodging etc. Planning to driv, newly restored, from Cali...

Cheers!

That's one heck of a journey. I hope that restoration was top notch. When you make it there, it'll be well worth the drive. One great week. Many hotels to choose from out there.

It is a fun time and a great trip but make sure your car is well tested before making that drive :) We did it a few times in the early 2000s. One time with a brand new motor which decided to start failing when we were in BG, Thanks to some great people we were able to get the car going to try and get back but it only made it to Oklahoma before we had to get a Uhaul and trailer it home.

Some people like the nicer hotels but we had a good time in the evenings with the crowds at like motel 6 and such.

It is a fun time and a great trip but make sure your car is well tested before making that drive :) We did it a few times in the early 2000s. One time with a brand new motor which decided to start failing when we were in BG, Thanks to some great people we were able to get the car going to try and get back but it only made it to Oklahoma before we had to get a Uhaul and trailer it home.

Some people like the nicer hotels but we had a good time in the evenings with the crowds at like motel 6 and such.
I plan to have the motor in by Thanksgiving with plenty of time for break-in, and no crazy action before BG.

just a great road trip, I hope.

Back