You can type here any text you want

Bowling Green KY monthly cruise

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sounds like it may be a start to something. Heard them talking about it on the D93 this evening. Hopefully it'll catch on, and be a start to getting more vehicles out and on the street locally. To hear them talking, they are expecting a few hundred cars for the inaugural event.

You gonna have the car on the road by this weekend?

I'm hoping to make it to the Friday evening event. Saturday I've got plans in Louisville.

i should have it road worthy in a couple of days. that is if the trans is good. :confused: i hope to make it down friday after work.

Had a pretty good turn out last night, around 250 cars show up. Most were local vehicles with a few out of towners. Had a good variety of 50s, 60s and early 70s iron there. There was only one other turbo Regal on display. They are expecting a lot more vehicles for the show today. I've got a previous engagement for today, but plan on being in attendance again next month, hopefully the temperature will be a little more pleasant.

didn't get to make it due to work and kids. hopefully next month i'll get to make it down and help support the TR community in bg.

Back