You can type here any text you want

Brad Brand runs 3.96 @202mph at the Shakedown at PBIR.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
awesome video! thanks for posting that. I live down the street from Brad's shop and was aware the he was running in west palm over the weekend. I hope to see him race in person one day. I pick up some small stuff from him every once in a while ( not enough to be a good customer), but I always enjoy going to his shop and looking at the cars he is working on. He works on some nice and very expensive cars. They look like they could make some serious power also.

I've seen him down here at a few races with his other car (the black Foxbody coupe that he runs in Outlaw 10.5) and he seemed like a cool dude. Took the time to answer some questions about his car and even mentioned he has tuned on some Buicks at his shop.

Is it me or does it look like he comes out easy for the first 60ft or so then gets into the power! DAMN!

He tuned my Buick. He's very good with the fast xfi. Nice guy to boot. Ran 9's off the trailer with his tune.

He's gone..

quiker and faster since....I checked his injs the other day, and he mentioned something to the effect a record was set... Not sure what the numbers are...Probably on the Bullet.

He tuned my Buick. He's very good with the fast xfi. Nice guy to boot. Ran 9's off the trailer with his tune.

i saw a car with tennessee plates there last year, that must have been you.i never did see him working on it,or see it run; but it was over the dyno rollers.

Back