You can type here any text you want

bradenton Friday 08/23

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JayLashua

I heard some people are going, whos coming !

lets get some people going! gunna see what a non intercooled beast will do with a turbo some exhaust and some fuel upgrades ;)

16? what?!

why the hell is it 16? You ened to bring that thing by here and get it tuned!!

Oh yea, I know for sure another buddy will be there with his 11 sec T-Type... after a trip to S&S ... well .. it flies! Dave can still bust out a kick ass buick ;)

I know of 3 Buicks that will be there tonight. Myself, Willard Brown, and Jesse.

LOL Nice car ;p

did you like my beater? LOL

Actually what I didnt like were the people around the white TR. and whoever had the striped gn. We went there and tried to say hi and everyone just kinda pretended we werent standing there.. rude bastards. Ohwell, the rude people in the GN almost plowed into a truck on the way out. Next time they should say HI!

:mad:

Jay Your car didnt look like a beater.....as far as the "rude" people around the white TR I dont know who was there, but what I can say is that the owner of the car is a nice guy and so are the people that were there with him Gary, Cal , Willard, Rich I would hope you didn't think I was Rude to you.
For the guy in the GN that almost got slammed by the truck I didn't know him or his wife...but thay did not seem rude to me IMO.
When I am back in your neck of the woods I'll let you know, maybe will have NO rain and we can do some racing.

Jesse
:cool:

lol nah you guys were cool ;p .. but they just kinda ignored us it was odd.. =/ ohwell like it matters now! I gotta reconstruct a turbo and slap it on my car now. Got a decent '87 with a chewed up impeller lol .. the thrust bearing and center section looked BRAND NEW so it will be a good turbo.. rebuilt by limit engineering!

Back