You can type here any text you want

Bradenton

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Iam in the middle of hashing out the final details with Bradenton track owners now. I should have more information and a web site up and running in mid september. The info I can give now is the event well be held the last weekend of February or 1st weekend of March , this will be a two day event (sat/sun)

Thanks
Jesse :cool:

Originally posted by Jesse
Iam in the middle of hashing out the final details with Bradenton track owners now. I should have more information and a web site up and running in mid september. The info I can give now is the event well be held the last weekend of February or 1st weekend of March , this will be a two day event (sat/sun)

Thanks
Jesse :cool:

A two day event (Saturday and Sunday) sounds good Jesse!

Make sure to let all of the Turbo Buick community know when it's going to take place and any other info about it ASAP so that people can make plans to come to the event ahead of time..... I think this event has a lot of potential especially as a two day event (more vendors, more spectators, and most importantly more racers)!
:) :D :cool:

Back