You can type here any text you want

Braided Oil return, fuel rail, vac lines, IC Bracket, Lug caps

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VtheGNMan

Couple more extras for sale:
If interested post on thread instead of going directly to PM's. Paypal preferred, if not sending FOF, add 3% fees.

Braided Oil return line, with turbo fitting which is brand new. $45.00 shipped. Bought line off a board member and bought turbo fitting new. Not sure if line was ever was used or not from them, doesn't appear so. I didn't use either. The stock brass bushing comes out of the block and this screws directly into the block. You would really have to sink that end into the block otherwise line will be too long. But it is a bear to work on anything oil return line related. I lost patience and put a stock back in.

Lug nut caps. Bought for an old set of GTA rims and needed a couple spares. NOT A FULL SET, ONLY 8 in the set here. So would be good for spares for someone else too. Purchased from Kirbans. They are brand new. Sold my GTA's. $14.00 shipped.

Stock, passenger side, lower Intercooler Bracket. Fresh back from Powder Coating, never installed from being coated. Beautiful piece. $45.00 shipped.

Fuel Rail. Nothing wrong with at all. $40.00 shipped.

Hard Vacuum Lines. Nothing wrong with: $12.00 shipped.

Attachments

• 102_0819.JPG
    102_0819.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 97
  • 102_0820.JPG
    102_0820.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 97
  • 102_0800.JPG
    102_0800.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 99
  • 102_0808.JPG
    102_0808.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
Working in garage today I found another lug cap, so set now will have 9 for $14.00 shipped. Great to have some spares around!
Set of 10 is $20 + shipping brand new.

Back