Braided Steel A/C Hose Assembly (NEW PRODUCT)

SAVANNAHAUTOAIR

AUTO AC AND COOLING PARTS
Hi guys-

Any interest in the following?

There haven't been many changes and or much innovation in the A/C department for our cars. However, we are currently in the process of developing Compressor Manifold Hose Assemblies out of Steel Braides Hose.

These assemblies will be an exact replica of the original, thereby making it a bolt-on piece. If you are looking to dress-up your engine bay as well as replace that old rubber hose assembly, this might be of interest to you.

Also, please let me know what you think, as I am looking for opinions and gauging interest. I know price will be a major issue...

Please expect it to be somewhere around $150 or so...
No, they're not cheap, but the new AC Delco hoses are getting very hard to get, and are around $100 for a new OEM hose.

I truly think this will be a great alternative for the Turbo Buick world!

I will need at least ten (15) orders to make production. Keep in mind that the more orders we get, the lower the price will be.

Please e-mail me or reply with your comments, and if you'd be interested!

Here are some pics of what I am talking about:
Keep in mind that the pictures below are not of the hose assembly for our cars, and are solely being provided as examples.

Thank you,
Brett

GNBraidedHose.jpg

GNBraidedHose2.jpg

One more thing: I realize it's not the "Season" for Auto Airconditioning. However, if we are to make this work, I will have to get production going soon, in order to have them around March.

There is about a 60 day lead time for these to be designed and produced.

Thanks again,
Brett

A.c.

im in too let me know when you have some avail...and when you need the cash???thanks....And how soon I can have them at my door....

Alright, here's what I will need you guys to do to participate in the Group Purchase:

Click on the link below, and complete the form with:
  • NAME
  • SHIPPING ADDRESS
  • E-MAIL ADDRESS
  • INTENTIONS: DEFINITELY WILL PURCHASE, VERY INTERESTED, INTERESTED...ETC...
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE STEEL BRAIDED A/C HOSE ASSEMBLY GROUP PURCHASE

I will try to make sure I PM everyone who has displayed interest will be aware of these requirements.

Thanks so much for making this happen!

Brett