You can type here any text you want

Brakes off 2000 Blazer???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1chance

Hi guys, i couldnt find a Blazer 98-2005 in the salvage yards, but i found a guy with a wrecked one not to far from my house. Anyway he said he just had all the rotors, and spindles replaced before they wrecked it, he wants $250 for both sides, is that to much?

I bought the spindles from a bone yard and the calipers, rotors, pads from a auto parts store. Ended up with about $300 in the whole thing. Really depends on the condition of rotors and calipers. Mine is up for sale, going to wilwoods.

Hi guys, i couldnt find a Blazer 98-2005 in the salvage yards, but i found a guy with a wrecked one not to far from my house. Anyway he said he just had all the rotors, and spindles replaced before they wrecked it, he wants $250 for both sides, is that to much?

Make sure its a 2 wheel drive S-10 Blazer, 4wd will not work. YES its worth that much, especially if he just had the hubs replaced, they sell for about $250.00 each new.

Back